Believe And Succeed - Poem by David Harris
If you believe in what you do
you will succeed in it
come today or tomorrow.
Success is always something
everyone else seems to have,
but if you believe in yourself
then you will succeed.
Whether it be money or friends
or whatever you want.
To succeed you must first believe.
31 January 2008
Comments about Believe And Succeed by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl