Betrayed - Poem by Katrina Wisniewski
Strategically misplace, a crippled fairy tale
told by yours truly. It happened the first of May,
he glanced towards me and said, 'We're done.'
Taken by surprise, I asked him, 'Why? '
Turning away, he uttered nothing.
Excuses were expected, yet not one was recited.
'I found someone else, ' he said to me,
'You no longer satisfy me.'
Confused by his response, I knew
there was more. His motive reeked
like a bathroom stall on a hot summers day.
I plugged my nose and walked away.
Comments about Betrayed by Katrina Wisniewski
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl