Blue - Poem by Suzanne Gaut
When i look into his eyes i see blue.
Blue like the night we first met on that blue starry night.
Blue like the ocean gently soaking my jeans as I stand on the beach.
Blue like the Mississippi River that gets more and more beautiful the farther you go....
Comments about Blue by Suzanne Gaut
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl