Kyle Shield Laster
Blunders - Poem by Kyle Shield Laster
I sit and write on Poem Hunter
Missing not my every blunder.
That is why I demonstrate
A humble way for- oops! - I make.
For: Tai Chi, yoonoos, 'Planz Says', and all others who inspire me on PoemHunter. Thnx a lot!
Comments about Blunders by Kyle Shield Laster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl