Jessel Jane Tevar Toring
Borrowed Euphoria - Poem by Jessel Jane Tevar Toring
I touched your hand,
so good it felt with mine;
unnatural, I could but smile.
your hand belongs to someone else
I could just but let go.
It belongs not
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Borrowed Euphoria by Jessel Jane Tevar Toring
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl