'Breathing Fire' - Poem by Kelly Seale
Smoking hot, flames spew from deep within
Torched, scorched and smoldering fire…
Your love burns me deep with desire.
Dreams tempt me, yet it feels so real,
Lost in your eyes, dare I attempt to feel?
Running away… towards the unknown
Catching my breath, smoke escapes my lungs
I’m an inferno, burning hot with passion,
Breathing fire… touching your heart, your soul
With my deepest desire.
Comments about 'Breathing Fire' by Kelly Seale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl