Brighten Up The Sunshine - Poem by Lilly Rose
Brighten up the sunshine, Beautiful.
Consider this your chore for the day, sailing away.
Aren’t you ready for a little light in your life?
I think you’re ready.
How about you?
I wanna play, too. Together?
We could run until the land disappeared.
I’ll run, but you can catch me,
If you want to.
I promise, I’ll always love the way
You brighten up the sunshine.
It isn’t the same without you, dull
Even blue! Baby,
The sunshine belongs to you.
Comments about Brighten Up The Sunshine by Lilly Rose
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda