Burkey Books - Poem by Pene Burkey
I have been loaned to you,
Please return when due.
Always use a bookmark,
Dog ears make me bark.
Like new you borrowed me,
From harm keep me free.
Read and learn my story,
You'll get the glory.
Answer? ....Take a bow!
Comments about Burkey Books by Pene Burkey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: dog
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl