Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean
(c) 8 (Life/Philosophy) Open - Poem by Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean
Open your heart if you want to be loved...
Open your hands if you want to be held....
Open your ears if you want to hear....
Open open, open...whats the fear? ?
Open your eyes if you want to see...
Open your mind if you want to learn....
Open your shackles if you want to be free
Open, open, open....do not flee
Comments about (c) 8 (Life/Philosophy) Open by Renu Rakheja a.k.a Tranquil Ocean
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl