Linda I. Weischedel
Can Yah Hear Me Now? - Poem by Linda I. Weischedel
I've been floating on a wonderful cloud,
I love you, I love you,
is what my heart is always screaming out loud,
just to know you,
makes me feel so happy so proud.
With love I made so many attempts,
so many heartbreaking tries,
I heard over and over the same old lines,
heard so many different kinds of lies,
for once I am seeing the beauty of honesty
within someone's eyes.
I will never set out to hurt you in any way,
you can trust when I say my unconditional love
is here to stay.
I absolutely crave your loving touch,
to cut this short,
my god how I love you oh so much!
Comments about Can Yah Hear Me Now? by Linda I. Weischedel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl