Celestial Spirits - Poem by Mihaela Pirjol
We do not appertain to Earth,
Even if we are conceived to survive;
Our souls since our birth,
For esoteric knowledge strive.
Through life, in parallel, Soul co-exists
With Corpus: energy vibrating light;
We sense the Unseen, and we persist,
For divine we are, emitting light.
Comments about Celestial Spirits by Mihaela Pirjol
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda