Soran M. H
Soran M. H Poems
- A Step Away A group of souls stood under the shade of an ...
- A Cloud From The East Passed A...
- You Were A Minute Late.......U...
- Only A Second Clouds are passing differently Always in ...
- On The First Of July On The First of July(1)
- A Quiet Night far away from the lights. A little dream has ...
- Ugly Beauties All the things of this world are ...
Since my childhood the suffering is my best teacher and has got strong impact on my inspiration and my works, soon I found myself and the poetry such a good friends, when I was 17 years old I managed to publish my first poem in a local newspaper, My country always is with me, wherever I go it comes with me, when I write a poem my mother tongue would be the POTERY Language itself, from early age my... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Soran M. H
A Step Away
A group of souls
stood under the shade
of an era
watching those nightingales
in their cage....
May I know them.
They are just a step
far away from
then flying in a new sky.
who are awake
only need a second rest
as they became pessimistic
with the long dark winter's nights
with the burning summer's