Not Long Left
Challenging Change - Poem by Not Long Left
Challenge change and you will lose
fed up, distanced, tied down with the blues.
They say embrace the unkown, ease into
its arms and it shall carefully carry you
forwards. Stripped of house, child, partner
and role I chose to challenge. The harder
I fell the more determined I surely became
If change was the umbrella I was the rain.
A hermit with a desire for company was I
And now, well now I realise It wasn't a lie.
Refusal to accept the inevitable weakens
all that try. I have given up shunning the seasons.
Comments about Challenging Change by Not Long Left
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda