Chastity Is In Calamity - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The time is not far for Indians,
For the virginity to lose its value,
For the divorcee to have social respect
And for a widow to become a bride.
Extra relationship is an amusement.
Adultery is a sport of courage.
Women are on the march to polygamy.
You can no longer locate your children.
Comments about Chastity Is In Calamity by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda