Chickadees In The Snow - Poem by Smoky Hoss
What do you hear?
You need not know everything.
You need not always be right.
Only hear the deep words of your heart,
soft, gentle and true.
Let it love
what it loves most,
the way it loves best.
The world will always,
always move on, and on,
The heart shall not forget.
Depend upon this.
The voice within will still sing a song of love.
Hear the chickadees in the snow.
In blizzard or sun,
alone or together,
they sing the song of their heart.
to the soft self voice within.
Oh, how could we not
but do the same?
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Chickadees In The Snow by Smoky Hoss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl