Climb And Relax - Poem by Naveed Akram
The comfit is sensed by the tongue
And taken whole, for the spreading of butter
And the reading of forever.
Accents change for four days,
Abundantly from the heart.
It is absurd to access an accident
That was accelerated by seconds.
Announcement after announcement began
The day ahead,
Ants seemed to climb and relax,
Then legitimate reasons were inspected
And caught sight of to prolong the search.
I see a Lenin in you,
Mighty levitation has given the image
My levanting is procured
And I see the distaste of my elders
In their cities of gold and other
Comments about Climb And Relax by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl