Colorful Bedroom - Poem by David Darbyshire
Green, yellow and red,
on my pillow I lay my head.
Orange, white and blue
I want to lay beside you.
It may seem to you,
that I have a colorful bedroom.
This is very true,
but wait until you see my costume.
Comments about Colorful Bedroom by David Darbyshire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl