Confused Heart - Poem by Kokak Kokak
Confused heart that swiftly fell
Well, for a knight and a prince
Seems weird but somehow it’s real
My mind is yelling for peace!
Is it Prince la-di-da looks?
Maybe the knight’s priceless smile
With both of them I was hooked
Can you help me for a while?
Silly and strangest puzzle
Yet strong, it cannot be solved
Til it becomes a hassle
Is it love? Then, give me prove!
Tell me this is not a waste
For I will adore this too
It’s bewildered by a maze
‘cause heart couldn’t fall for two.
Comments about Confused Heart by Kokak Kokak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye