Cops - Poem by Randy Johnson
Criminals don't like cops but I do.
I give thanks to our boys in blue.
The police are here to protect and serve.
They have my respect and that's what they deserve.
The police put their lives on the line each and every day.
They save us from criminals and we should say 'Hooray! '
When we hear about a cop who gets killed, it's a big loss.
If there were no police, the world would be in chaos.
When you pass a police station, please remember that they're there to help you.
The police are heroes with great courage and that is certainly true.
Comments about Cops by Randy Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda