Edward Kofi Louis
D. M. E. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Dance with the truth and live in peace with your neighbours,
Making it possible to share with all mankind without racism!
Echoes of a new day with the muse of righteous morals.
Comments about D. M. E. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl