Darkend Days - Poem by Rebecca Navarre
For a little bit I felt pretty,
for a little bit I felt I wasn't
me. For a little bit, I felt free.
From the face in the mirror I see.
From times when I feel that frozen,
child inside of me. From those who
haunted and intimidated me, with an
impact they did leave. With a heart
full of, life...I breath..
Comments about Darkend Days by Rebecca Navarre
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl