Marvin Brato Sr
Dawning - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Dawn has finally risen today
On the horizon of a new day.
Much beauty heralds the view
In this world you made it anew.
Never again would my life be blue
I do believe love can become true.
Especially when it comes from you.
Joy fills my inner being
Overflowing with felicity
Yes it's because of you.
God knows my feeling
Loving someone is dear.
On this very hour I can ask
Do I only fantasize
On someone so special?
Believe me lady...
Enter my heart today.
Comments about Dawning by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl