Marvin Brato Sr
Daydreaming - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Joy and peace of mind I long to savor
I always pray God grants me this favor.
Lover too I wish will come very soon
Like any gal I also long for the moon.
Reminiscing the love I had in the past
Every lover I had was not meant to last.
Yearning for someone who will stay long,
Enduring the emptiness at this point in time
So lonesome I am dreaming of a love sublime.
Today I am still daydreaming
Of my ideal prince charming.
Yet it takes time to know anybody
On the right time and place with somebody.
Now i realized that love is like a simple logic
Giving a share of oneself without any gimmick.
Comments about Daydreaming by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl