Dealer's Choice - Poem by gershon hepner
It’s dealer’s choice
and God’s the dealer,
nor do you know which cards are wild.
The game is chance
and faith the healer
each adult trusts with heart of child.
The cards have all been marked
who wins the jackpot every round,
whom he chose by lot
are thrown from precipice to ground.
The dealer’s choice
gives God the edge,
so do not challenge him at poker,
you’re a wretch
and he, the wild card, always joker.
Comments about Dealer's Choice by gershon hepner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl