Ace Of Black Hearts
Death In A Dream - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
In response to the reaper, I speak.
Begging for my last goodbyes.
For I'm not just yet ready to die.
Demanding for inner peace before my soul will let go.
Grabbing and holding onto this world.
And in this instance the pain fades.
The eyes close.
And you wake in a new place, and new life as if it was only a dream.
Comments about Death In A Dream by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl