Deceitful And The Wretched, The - Poem by Brandon Griffee
Lo! Winding roads of wintry wear,
Beautiful sketch of minute despair,
Glittering flakes fall upon the stone,
Atop its mystical mountainous throne.
Hike the hills of hysteria higher,
Here you'll find it wretched and dire,
Vast vegetation, frosted and dead,
Diseased creatures and rivers of dread.
Comments about Deceitful And The Wretched, The by Brandon Griffee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl