Lawrence S. Pertillar
Deeply Hidden Masquerades - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
My mission is not to bump them from top tier.
My crusade is to expand what's here to flourish.
How can that be done in discouragement?
How can anyone expect,
Other than shallowness and disrespect...
When getting on the receiving end,
Another whoa and whimper delivered.
I am not accepting anymore gifts like that,
Sent to surprise and motivate my anger!
My ancestors presence is everywhere.
And a sense of a flawed communication...
Is slowly lifting a veil up and away,
From frustrating times
Of unknown disguises...
And deeply hidden masquerades!
Comments about Deeply Hidden Masquerades by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl