Lawrence S. Pertillar
Deflated Commodity - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Sharing within a relationship...
Time, devotion, commitment and love
Should not find these values outsourced!
And if that should happen...
Divorce yourself from this!
When you feel your concerns
Are being turned into goods exported,
And taken for granted by anyone.
Just another deflated commodity,
Used at the expense of someone's huge return!
Comments about Deflated Commodity by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl