Lawrence S. Pertillar
Deformities Unseen - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Many do not show them,
As those with exposed...
The ones with mental deformities unseen...
Are always quick to hide them behind,
A preoccupation to seduce and engross...
With a dosage of fraudulent embellishment.
Comments about Deformities Unseen by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl