Desirable Days - Poem by Jade's Pain
As I sit by my window looking out;
I notice myself begin to pout.
I'm pouting because of you;
Yes all these words are true.
I think about the days that we share;
the days that we walk as a pair.
Those are the days that I desire;
how you make me feel much higher.
Higher than life could possibly be;
that's why I'm happy there's a you and me! ! ! ! !
Comments about Desirable Days by Jade's Pain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl