Love - Poem by Jade's Pain
I love this person but do they love me.Love's a mystery; you dont know what you have until its gone, what if it just fade's away.
Love is so complicated, like a brain teaser. Its tricky but then when you get it, it's not fun aymore.
I wish our love was strong, maybe a dose of steroids to boost up the strength.
What is love really, is it a thought of imagination, like a fairytale full of dream and laughter.
I guess we'll never know the true meaning of LOVE! ! !
Comments about Love by Jade's Pain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl