Difference - Poem by Fernanda Arambula
Guys may not cry
But girls do.
Guys may keep their pain to themselves
But girls cry and let everything out.
Guys may move on fast
But girls wait.
Guys are guys
But girls are girls.
Not all guys are the same
And neither are girls.
But in my opinion as a girl
I believe and will always believe
That I suffer more for him than he
Does for me.
Comments about Difference by Fernanda Arambula
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda