Lawrence S. Pertillar
Digested By Sunrise - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Twilight dims and sets between!
Chosen often as the scene,
After sunset lays to rest
And midnight lingers to lighten
Before digested by sunrise...
Comments about Digested By Sunrise by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl