Lawrence S. Pertillar
Directive - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
A directive has been taken,
To usurp all power and rule!
Secretly this has been done to us...
By one who bypasses the fools.
Is certainly due to come.
The one in this power seat.
To unravel lifestyles and the laws
In the days of May...
What's been said has been done!
'National emergency! '
Effective and declared by one!
Comments about Directive by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl