Disaster On The Way - Poem by Hasmukh Amathalal
Let us honor mother earth
And not impose unnatural death
She has given us everything
Why do you want to bring disaster?
The trees have been cut
Birds have been pushed out
Animals find no green pasture
We find bleak future
Now big industries are coming in
The forests are fast disappearing
You will find no shed in between
We are turning the land in barren
We have gained mastery
And questioned the authority
How will help come from an almighty?
You need no mercy even
What has gone wrong?
Where is birds chirping and cuckoo’s song?
From morning till evening
We are reeling under heat
Human identity is at risk
If we kick
Nature in rude way
Forget not, disaster is on the way
Comments about Disaster On The Way by Hasmukh Amathalal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl