Edward Kofi Louis
Disciplined - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Be responsible to my muse and care for my joy,
But showing concern to me always is what i need.
Of a single click and a double click!
But enter into the land of my soul with love and care,
And try to demonstrate care and concern for all.
Comments about Disciplined by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl