Lawrence S. Pertillar
Discussing Their Disgust - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
In the valleys where shadows exist,
Those who have made their choices...
Selected to pick,
Should not complain...
Of less light to find,
Upon them to shine.
When a climbing up and away,
From a darkness that delays...
Takes motivation and initiative,
With a desire to move up and towards,
To know a better life wished,
Doesnt come to anyone...
Believing that a drifting,
Back and forth in valleys...
Discussing with others their disgust,
Will always discover discouragement,
And plenty of time to procrastinate.
To accept as an incentive.
Comments about Discussing Their Disgust by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda