Lawrence S. Pertillar
Disregard The Real - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Reality is being faced!
Many are awakening...
And finding truth has been replaced.
But when told that this was coming...
A look of pain was traced.
It is difficult to give up,
A way of life based on luck.
Especially when the majority has been taught...
To disregard the real,
And worship that which is fake!
No matter how much of it has been made up.
Created for illusions...
It takes one a lifetime,
To figure out before giving up the chase!
And even this action provides no tax break.
Comments about Disregard The Real by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl