Don'T Shoot Sean - Poem by Francesca Johnson
Sean is not a sheep
to be shorn.
Don't be woolly-headed, mate.
Put down that gun before it's too late.
Lamb to the slaughter?
You hadn't ought to be using that gun
in the presense of your son.
Don't shoot Sean, please
(Using a staple gun with children about can be too hazardous)
No sheep were harmed in the making of this poem.
And Sean lives on....
Comments about Don'T Shoot Sean by Francesca Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl