Dont Give Up.. - Poem by Dipika Pathania
Life is a mixture of sunshine and rain
Laughter and pleasure, teardrops and pain..
All day cannot be bright but its certainly true
There was never a cloud the sun didnt shine through..
Life is never fair hold on to your courage
We earn a lot of experience as we grow by age..
Dont give up though the pace seems slow
You will for sure succeed with another blow..
So just keep on smiling whatever betide you
Trust yourself with true spirit God is beside you!
Comments about Dont Give Up.. by Dipika Pathania
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl