'Misery' Remains..... - Poem by Dipika Pathania
There is pain in a heart that survives
You cannot comfort them
You cannot be with them
You want to ease the suffering
and show that you genuinely care...
Why is it so hard? ? ? ? ? ? ?
This unsolved mystery screams till the stars
But what you get in return is a silence
With its calming sound around...
It hurts me to see people dying
I find myself helpless at the victims crying
Something can be done comes the inner voice
But nothing moves this terrible turmoil....
At last only silence and time remain
One a comforter other being healer
Still many are not comforted or healed from the pain
And why is it that only MiSeRy Remain....? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Comments about 'Misery' Remains..... by Dipika Pathania
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl