Lawrence S. Pertillar
Doxology - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
...as it was in the beginning,
Is now and ever shall be.
When will man 'ever' come to realize,
A creation that has existed...
And inhabited as it was, as it is and will,
Long before the interpretations...
Of the limited mind of man,
Decided there was an 'inside' scoop...
God selected only a few to reveal.
Will continue to be as it is until it isn't!
On God's schedule and that schedule only.
Man is not here to make attempts to destroy the Earth,
Then to proclaim they know when this existence is over?
It just may well be.
For them whose minds are affixed upon themselves.
As has been evident.
Comments about Doxology by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda