Dream - Poem by harley marie
i had a dream
a dream of us
we were a million miles away
with a smile on our face.
we were walking in a park
walking a dog
your arm around my waist
us both thinking happily to ourselves
thinking of eachother.
you whisper in my ear that you love me
but yeah i already knew that from the 1st day we met.
there a rind on my finger
and a picture of a little girl in your wallet
then i wake up
and smile to myself.
i know that dream is going to come true.
Comments about Dream by harley marie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl