Dream Number 2 (Peace) - Poem by Smoky Hoss
It's a funny joke... ha ha...
but it hurts
Half a head
Half a heart
Half a man;
too much to
It is true
what a prophet has said,
the future is uncertain, and
the end is always near.
Still there must be something more
in the passing days
than merely fear.
We lose what we learn
from time and travail; and yet
still we cling to this radical hope,
though head and heart may fail.
Everybody does have their dues to pay,
but the way out is free, and is going
the other way.
Comments about Dream Number 2 (Peace) by Smoky Hoss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl