Dr subhendu kar
Dream On The Milieu - Poem by Dr subhendu kar
As we dream across the youth
upon the milieu of sands
the love and smiles
may be rippling on the sea.
as we breath betiding
blending the love upon the milieu of time
we conquer the dream
Braced up by the grin and grace.
When the winds of time
Blows away the sands from the milieu
Love is slowly lost to the dream.
and the sands of love subsumed
on the milieu of time.
Comments about Dream On The Milieu by Dr subhendu kar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda