Dream Time - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Time of dream has turned,
Now we can rest and sleep,
To see new dream we love,
We love to talk to God.
During sweet dream we catch,
Subtle vibrations more in mind,
We are eternally connected,
God's bless we get in waves.
Motivating mind in lovely way,
Carrying freshness after sleep,
We wake up in another day,
Saying hello to God is good.
Dream gives new opportunity,
We think and decide in silence,
We expect spiritual growth
We have to understand life.
© Kumarmani Mahakul,6 August 2017. All rights reserved.
Comments about Dream Time by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl