Drunk On Grieving - Poem by Eric Cockrell
we get so drunk
in our own personal grieving:
lost loves, lost family members,
lost jobs, lost houses, lost dreams....
we forget thet grieving
is a part of the human condition....
and most important, we
are a part of the human condition!
that which hurts one hurts all.
healing is a joint endeavor!
Comments about Drunk On Grieving by Eric Cockrell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl