Dust And Bones - Poem by K.. K..
though we come from dirt
we act as if we are the masters
of the world we came from
though we are dust
we act as if we are steel
and nothing will stop us
when we die our bones know
where we came from
and they return us to our begining
as the preacher man says
'Ashes to ashes, dust to dust'
and so we are returned to our humble start
Comments about Dust And Bones by K.. K..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl