Marvin Brato Sr
Dying Love Made Anew - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Because of love I am mesmerize
Even in my solemn slumber I fantasize.
Vigor in my heart is filling
Endearing and compelling.
Rare is this emotion I feel
Longing for him my desire swell.
Yes, I love him too well.
Just as I almost reach ecstasy
A downfall of pains crushed my fantasy.
Right in my chest the arrow struck
Almost died of a heart attack.
Now the man I love is gone
Today nor tomorrow he won't come.
I feel so empty and void
Living in sorrow I can't avoid.
Love I have lost
A man I need most.
Till you come my dearest friend
I gain new hope and without end
My heart is now revive
On the fact that I survive.
Love has to continue
And must be made anew.
Comments about Dying Love Made Anew by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl