.Pd. is here
Early Morning Treats - Poem by .Pd. is here
Sunrays disquiet your sweet slumber,
As you twist in bed, coiled in bedspread.
Your arms settle on my body
Perhaps, they were searching for me.
Wrinkling your nose, you turn to face me
Our cheeks caress, ever so gently.
Your stubble tickles me ample
As your eyes open with a twinkle.
You say, “Nice sunshine we got there
But it broke my dream - how unfair! ”
I say, “Honey, just lounge between the sheets
Close your eyes and go to sleep.”
You fall asleep and your face reflects peace.
And what do I get in lieu? –
Being able to endlessly gaze at you,
And enjoy my early morning treats!
Comments about Early Morning Treats by .Pd. is here
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl